Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Anti-Twilight Weekend

I'm not a fan of Twilight. Sorry, but I don't want my vampires to sparkle, I want them to have big fangs and suck blood. Dracula didn't sparkle, and if he did it was because sunlight was burning his flesh to a crisp. How much do I hate Twilight? Burger King is doing a promotion for the film and I'm boycotting them. That's how much.

So I'm purposing an Anti-Twilight weekend. I'm going to get a bunch of REAL vampire films together, watch them and post my thoughts on them here. To be fair and add some excitement, I'm going to write the names on scraps of paper and pull them randomly out of a hat so I don't know what I'm going to watch.

If you don't like you're vampire's to sparkle like fourth of July fireworks, join me and have your own vampire movie marathon.

Until Next Time, Stay Insane!

No comments: