Thursday, September 24, 2009

House of the Wolf man

UPDATE: I noticed that the video gets cut off on the right side in some settings, so the direct link to the youtube video is HERE.

This looks really cool. I really, really, really, REALLY hope it's good. Sometime...okay, almost all the time when someone tries to make a movie in the vein of the the Universal Horror movies it comes off campy...But I have a good feeling about this one.

The star is Ron Chaney, who is the grandson and great grandson of Lon Chaney Jr. and Lon Chaney Sr. respectively, so you know there is love mixed into the blood of this film.

My first feeling when watching this trailer is this is the type of movie I wanted to make when I was twelve. Okay, I still would like to make a movie like this. But these folks have actually done it, so I am a little jealous. It takes a lot to get me excited these days, but this has me giddy like a zombie...if zombies were giddy.

There is no release date yet, but keep an eye out for it. The bloody-disgusting.com web site has the one sheet done in the style of a 1940's Universal Monster poster, which will be my desktop image in a few minutes.

Until Next Time, Stay Insane!

No comments: