Monday, April 19, 2010

Ormsby Scares the Heck Out of a Hotel Maid

Ormsby and I went to Chiller Theatre Expo this past weekend. It was the best convention I've been to in years. The staff was great and I met a lot of great people. I highly recommend it.

We stayed at the hotel where Chiller was held. On Saturday morning I thought it would be funny to take some photos of Ormsby sitting in bed sleeping and wearing sun glasses. After taking the photos I went into the bathroom and a few seconds later I hear the maid come in to clean the room.

"Hello, maid service," she said.

"I'll be right out," I said.

Suddenly I hear her scream. I run out of the bathroom to see her pointing at Ormsby (see photo above), a look of horror on her face. I had to calm her down and explain who Ormsby was. A moment later she was laughing.

Ormsby slept through the whole thing.

Until Next Time,

Stay Insane!

No comments: